Insurance for Financial Institutions
Security You Can Count On.
If you’re looking for an insurance partner with a focus on innovation, security, and integrity, look no further than Nulty Insurance. We have grown considerably since 1945, when Greg Nulty founded the agency. Today, we offer more options than ever and we specialize in insurance solutions that financial institutions can count on.
Why? Financial institutions often face unique risks that other businesses don’t. That’s why Nulty Insurance offers a wide selection of products to protect banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in Michigan.
What Products Does Nulty Insurance Have to Offer?
Our financial institution products focus on helping banks and credit unions operate smoothly without disruptions. Some of our most popular products include:
- D&O, directors and officers liability insurance, that protects management leaders from liability when they make decisions that negatively affect the company.
- Creditor Placed Insurance (CPI), which protects the bank from loss when someone damages collateral used to borrow money.
- Lender Single Interest (LSI), which protects lenders when borrowers default on loans.
- Lender Placed Hazard that protects the financial interests of financial institutions that lend money for purchasing property.
Other common products include:
- Property insurance
- Liability insurance
- ID theft protection
- Check recovery
- Employee benefits
Products for Your Customers
The customers and members of financial institutions also need protection. Nulty Insurance can help them explore their needs to find products that match their families’ lifestyles.
Some products to consider include:
- ID theft protection
- Personal home and auto insurance policies
- GAP insurance that covers the value of property not owned in full
- Family group life
- Auto services
- AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment insurance)
Nulty Insurance has several locations in Michigan. Contact one of our offices to speak with a professional insurance agent who can help you choose the right coverage for the protection of your financial institution. Call us at 877-830-3099!